Directors: Hazel Moyer, Kevin Jay, Tyler Jay, Tammy Dickson
FAIR BOOK WILL BE FOLLOWED FOR ORDER OF DAY
Entry deadline: 8 p.m. Monday July 1st
Entries to: Hazel Moyer Box 839 Rivers, MB R0K 1X0
Phone: 826-2810 Fax: 826-2780 Email: email@example.com
Entry Fees: Line Classes – $2.00 Miniature Horse: $2.00
Light Horse and Pony – $2.00 Stake Class $5.00
All exhibitors must pay membership at the gate. Do not submit with entries.
“Coggins not required”
LIGHT HORSE AND PONY REGULATIONS
1. All light horses and ponies must be shown in their respective size in all classes and measured by an official if necessary.
2. All light horse, pony and miniatures to be the property of the exhibitor one month prior to show date.
3. Judges have the power to place horses, ponies, and miniatures in their respective classes if improperly entered.
4. Light horses, ponies, and miniatures, upon entering the ring (and leaving) shall do so at a pace not exceeding a walk.
5. Ages of competitors shall be determined as of January 1st of calendar year. Juniors must produce birth certificate if requested.
6. In registered classes, registration papers must be produced if requested.
7. All exhibitors shall be neatly and appropriately dressed before entering the show ring.
8. Exhibitors are asked to please refrain at all times from foul and abusive language in and around the barns and in the show ring.
9. A pony will be defined as under 14.2 hands; horses will be defined as 14.2 hands and over, except where breed standards of registered horses allow heights under 14.2 hands. Horses registered in any Horse Breed Association must be shown in horse classes regardless of height.
10. MINIATURE HORSES: 38” and under
11. If entries warrant, they will be split into A&B
12. No cross entries will be permitted between any classes. No cross entry between horse & pony.
13. All exhibitors will remain in position after judge’s decision until all ribbons have been awarded.
14. An entry fee must accompany each entry or exhibitor’s entry will be disqualified.
15. These rules must be strictly adhered to or prize money will be forfeited.
16. Once judging has begun, there will be no refunding of entry fees.
17. Two calls to the gate will be issued. Once gate is closed and judging has commenced there will be no admittance.
18. A horse and rider with 2 refusals of any manner in a class will be excused.
DAY SHOW – WEDNESDAY 9:00AM
Show Sponsors:Rivers Agricultural Society, Manitoba Miniature Horse Club & Cargill Oakner
No horse can compete in more than one halter class.
Prize Money: $10 $8 $6
1. Light horse brood mare with foal at side
2. Light horse foal of calendar year
3. Miniature brood mare with foal at side – 38” & under
4. Miniature foal of calendar year – 38” & under
5. Light horse, filly, gelding, or stallion – 1 yr.
6. Light horse, filly, or gelding – 2 yrs.
7. Miniature filly, gelding, or stallion – 1 yr., 38” & under
8. Miniature filly, gelding, or stallion – 2 yrs. 38” & under
9. Light horse mare or gelding – 3 yrs. & over (Western type)
10. Light horse mare or gelding – 3 yrs. & over (English type)
11. Light horse registered mare, gelding, or stallion – 3 yrs. & over
12. Pleasure pony, mare, or gelding – 3 yrs. & over (14.2 & under), English type
13. Miniature mare or gelding – 3 yrs. & over (under 34”)
14. Pleasure Pony mare or gelding – 3yrs & over (14.2 & under) Western type
15. Miniature mare or gelding – 3 yrs. & over (34-38”)
Light Horse: open to winners in classes: 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11…………….. Prize donated by Cowtown
Pony: open to winners in classes: 12, 14………………… Prize donated by Donald Quarter Horses
Miniatures: open to winners in classes: 3, 4, 7, 8, 13, 15……………… Prize donated by Stewart Endevours
Prize Money: $10 $8 $6 $4 Ribbon
Donald Quarter Horses
16. Showmanship: 8 & under, showing a light horse or pony on line……………… Prize donated by Rivers P.C.H. Activities Dept.
17. Pee Wee Showmanship: 9-13, showing a light horse or pony on line.
18. Junior Showmanship: 14-18, showing a light horse or pony on line……………….. Prize donated by Vern & Hazel Moyer
19. Senior Showmanship: 19 yrs & over, showing a light horse or pony on line.
20a. Miniature Showmanship: 10 yrs & under, showing a miniature horse on line…………. Prize donated by Double KA Miniatures
20b. Miniature Showmanship: 11-18 yrs, showing a miniature horse on line.
20c. Miniature Showmanship: 19 yrs & over showing a miniature horse on line.
HAY AND BEDDING WILL NOT BE PROVIDED
EXHIBITORS RESPONSIBILITY TO CLEAN OUT STALLS
RIDING AND DRIVING CLASSES
Prize Money: $15 $12 $9 $6 Ribbon
21. Lead line costume – 5 yrs. & under riding a horse, pony, or miniature……………….. Sponsored by Barbi and Molly Jay
22. Costume Class 6-10 yrs. Riding or driving a horse, pony, or miniature………………Sponsored by KS Hunter’s Barber Shop
23. Roadster – 34-38” – please use appropriate cart
24. English pleasure, 16 yrs. & over, riding a horse
25. English pleasure, 15 yrs. & under, riding a horse
26. Lead line 6 yrs. & under (no cross entry)……………..Prize donated by Joe & Susan Wright
27. Novice (open to 1st yr of showing or has not received more than $30 in equitation classes) rider – 15 yrs. & over (English or Western)
28. Roadster – under 34” – please use appropriate cart
29. Saddle pony 14.2 & under (English or Western) 18 yrs & under
30. Walk trot 9 yrs. & under (no cross entry to any other class)
31a. Junior English Equitation under saddle 10-13 yrs flat class – no pattern. Gaits: walk, trot, sitting trot & canter……………..Sponsored by Lynne Miller
31b. Senior English Equitation under saddle 14-18 yrs flat class – no pattern. Gaits: walk, trot, sitting trot & canter………..Sponsored by Lynne Miller
32. 2 year old horse walk/trot, English or Western – ridden in a bosel, snaffle, or shank (no cross entry to class 41)
33. Novice rider 14 & under (English or Western)
34. Country Pleasure driving 34” & under (no cross entry to class 52)
35. Western Classic pleasure driving horse under 34” (no cross entry to class 53)
36a. Horsemanship 9 & under riding a horse or pony (English or Western)
36b. Pee Wee Horsemanship – 10-13 yrs riding a horse or pony (English or Western)
36c. Junior Horsemanship – 14-18 yrs riding a horse or pony (English or Western)
36d. Senior Horsemanship – 19-39 yrs riding a horse or pony (English or Western)
37. Jack Benny Equitation (39 & over) riding a horse or pony (English or Western)
38a. Miniature youth driving – 10 yrs. & under
38b. Miniature youth driving – 11 to 18 yrs.
39. 14 yrs & under, 4-H or pony club member, saddle class –riding a horse or pony (English or Western)1st – $20 2nd -$15 3rd -$10 4th -$5 5th- $2
40. Lady or gent driver – miniature
41. Junior horse 2 yrs, English or Western, 2 hands in snaffle or bosel (no cross entry to class 32)
42. 15 yrs & over, 4-H or pony club member, saddle class – riding a horse or pony (English or Western) 1st -$20 2nd -$15 3rd -$10 4th -$5 5th – $2
43. Junior horse 3-5 yrs English or Western – ridden in a bosel, snaffle, or shank
44a. Junior English Road Hack 10-13yrs. Gaits: walk, trot, canter & handgallop…………………Sponsored by Lynne Miller
44b. Senior English Road Hack 14-18yrs. Gaits: walk, rot, gallop & handgallop…………………Sponsored by Lynne Miller
45a. Western Classic Driving, 10 yrs & under, A or B
45b. Western Classic Driving, 11-18 yrs, A or B
46. Senior Western Pleasure, 19 yrs & over, riding a horse………………….Sponsored by Rivers Chamber of Commerce
47. Junior Western Pleasure, 14-18 yrs, riding a horse
48. Pee Wee Western Pleasure, 10-13 yrs, riding a horse
49. Western Pleasure 9y rs & under riding a horse
50. Open Western Pleasure stake……………… Prize donated by Total Farm Supply
51. Family riding – English or Western
52. Western Classic driving horse – 34 to 38” (no cross entry to class 34)
53. Country Pleasure driving 34” – 38” (no cross entry to class 35)
M.G.R.A SHOW – TUESDAY NIGHT, 4:00 PM
Entries close at 3:30 pm on Tuesday. We start on time and finish by dark.
Entries to Hazel Moyer Box 839 Rivers, MB R0K 1X0
Phone: 826-2810 Fax: 826-2780 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Fee: Seniors $3.00 Juniors and Pee Wees $2.00
Each exhibitor must retain a membership in the Ag. Society. If not a member, please add $4.00 with entries. Entries by fax or email if possible.
Prize Money Senior 15, 12, 9, 5, 3
Junior and Pee Wee 12, 10, 6, 4, 2
1 Pee Wee Pleasure 5 Junior Pleasure 9 Senior Pleasure
2 Pee Wee Reining 6 Junior Reining 10 Senior Reining
3 Pee Wee Poles 7 Junior Poles 11 Senior Poles
4 Pee Wee Barrels 8 Junior Barrels 12 Senior Barrels